top of page

Asbestos Testing

What to do if you suspect asbestos

If you suspect your home or business has asbestos and you intend to disturb by remodeling, call Curran Environmental. As a Certified Asbestos Consultant (CAC) we will take samples and then send them to the lab for analysis. We will provide you with a detailed report of the results. In the case of an accident and the building materials disturbed are suspected of containing asbestos, isolate the area, do not touch or walk on. Again call a CAC for professional advice. Trained professionals should only handle asbestos and other hazardous materials.

bottom of page